Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Very First Blog EVER

Even though I don't really have time for this, and to be honest, probably won't stick with it, I think I should blog. At least for a little bit. I just feel like my days are flying by, with 2 yr old Dylan and 5 month old Lyla and a deployed hubby, and if I don't jot some stuff down I may look back and this time will be a blur. My children are amazing- they do so many incredible things every day and bring me so much joy that I just don't want to lose those moments. God is teaching me so much by letting me be a mommy. I am so, so grateful for my family. Today's funny: Lyla was laying naked on a blanket in the yard and pooped. Troy (the dog) was licking her clean before I got to her. note: most of my funnies may be slightly graphic in nature due to the age of my children. Sorry. Prepare yourself. Lesson of the day: (normally I will have something profound here God has shown me through my daily grind). Hmm... Today my neighbors helped me; they watched the kids why I had a massive clean spree. God doesnt want us to be islands to ourselves. He wants us to have to depend on others. What great person of God can you think of that could take care of everything alone? Ok, Jesus, but that's all.

No comments: